- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
OLD ENGLISH FONT ALPHABET STENCIL
Our Old English Alphabet Stencil is ornate, regal and stately, making these popular letter stencils a winning choice for your project.
- View all of our available letter stencils.
- In addition to our letter stencils view & download a PDF of our available stencil fonts.
SUGGESTED USES / FOR EXAMPLE:
HISTORIC THEMES | HOLIDAY PROJECTS | MONOGRAMS | SPECIALTY SIGNS | WELCOME SIGNS
Old English Font Alphabet Stencil
- Registration marks for proper alignment in addition each letter breaks apart for individual use
- Made from durable mylar – choose 7mil, 10 mil or 14 mil
- Easy clean-up
- Letter sizes from 1″ to 8″
- Order uppercase, lowercase, numbers, OR get the entire set.
The Old English Font is sometimes referred to as Blackletter, Gothic, or Fraktur. This style of lettering is widely recognizable by its dramatic thick and thin strokes and is based on early manuscript lettering.
This typeface can be difficult to read in body text, making it best used for headings, logos, posters and signs.
Looking to find places you’ll see this font in print? Check out The Guthenburg Bible, one of the first books printed in Europe, it used the Old English font on its cover. In addition, more common places to look are certificates, diplomas or degrees, there is a strong chance some or all of the text is in the Old English Font.
|Dimensions||1 × 1 × 1 in|
7.5 MIL, 10 MIL, 14 MIL
|Capital Letter Height||
1", 2", 3", 4", 5", 6", 7", 8"
Full Alphabet Set, Uppercase Only, Lowercase Only, Numbers & Symbols Only