Stenciled Irish Blessing Shadow Box
STENCILED IRISH BLESSING SHADOW BOX
Invite happiness and the essence of spring into your home with this greenery filled shadowbox! Your guests will love seeing the succulents and moss that fill this box, and the Irish blessing will keep their days sunny & brighten up your day as well! You could place this sweet project just about anywhere in your house; it would look great on a side table or as the centerpiece on your coffee table!
- Custom Stencil
- 8×8” Shadow Box
- Acrylic paint
- Paint Adhesion
- Stencil Brush ¼”
- Spray Adhesive
- Faux Succulent plants
- Faux Moss
- Hot Glue
TO CREATE THIS PROJECT:
- Create your custom stencil! You can use our custom stencil designs or send us a quote request.
- Once you have your stencil in your hands, you can begin crafting!
- Gather all of the supplies that you will need for this project and organize them neatly in your space. We recommend using a #12 ¼ stencil brush for this project. The smaller brush makes it easier to stencil the paint into the smaller text.
- First you will want to align your stencil material with your shadowbox and make sure that everything fits nicely in your space. Apply a coat of repositionable spray adhesive to the back of the stencil and firmly press the stencil on the glass of the box.
- Start stenciling! When stenciling on glass use glass paint or mix your acrylic paint with paint adhesive. We recommend using as little paint as possible since this is being applied to a glass surface (which increases the risk of paint bleeding or peeling) & use a stippling motion to accomplish the least amount of paint bleeding.
- We applied two very light coats of paint to the stencil in order to fully cover the surface. After applying your second coat of paint, slowly remove the decorative stencil from the glass of the shadowbox to reveal your stenciled text!
- Arrange the greenery on the faux moss and place in shadowbox.
MAY YOUR TROUBLES BE LESS AND YOUR BLESSINGS BE MORE AND NOTHING BUT HAPPINESS PASS THROUGH YOUR DOOR.