Stenciled Wall Art: Adventure Pack
Let the adventure begin! Customize your nursery or celebrate the adventure that is life with this beautiful set of stenciled wall art. This simple to create craft takes round 45 minutes to finish and makes a unique addition to any room!
- Wood Canvas x4
- Scrapbook Paper
- Mod Podge
- Black Paint
- Brushes- foam & stencil brushes
- Stencil designs
AFTER YOU HAVE GATHERED YOUR SUPPLIES; START CRAFTING!
- Measure the exact size of the wood canvas & use the measurements to cut the scrapbook paper to the same size.
Measuring the canvas helps ensure that the size of the scrapbook paper will fit properly.
- Apply a coat of mod podge to the wooden canvas.
- While the mod podge is still wet, line up the paper with each piece of canvas and firmly press the paper onto the canvas.
Make sure you occasionally press on the paper to ensure there are no air bubbles.
- Once the bottom coat of mod podge has mostly dried you can apply a second layer over the scrapbook paper to give it a glossy finished look.
WHEN THE MOD PODGE HAS COMPLETELY DRIED, YOU CAN START STENCILING.
- Apply a thin layer of spray adhesive to the back of each stencil to keep the stencil in place.
- Apply black acrylic paint in an up and down motion with your stencil brush
Make sure that there is not too much paint on your brush, too much paint can cause the stencil to lift and paint to bleed under the stencil.
- You can add a thin black border around the outer perimeter of the canvas to really make the designs pop.
These custom stencil designs would be a great present for a baby shower or an adventurous friend!
WE LOVE TO HEAR FROM OUR CUSTOMERS! SHARE YOUR PHOTOS WITH US: [email protected]
HAPPY STENCILING- STENCILS ONLINE